We proudly support:
Search all Flexera Software products »
InstallShield & AdminStudio Software Installation and Application Readiness Solutions
Flexera Software provides products for software licensing, entitlement management, software packaging, software installation and software compliance. The company's product families, including InstallShield and AdminStudio, support software installation, software and application readiness, software license entitlement and software compliance.
NEW Flexera AdminStudio Suite 2015!
Powering the Application Readiness Process for Planning, Packaging and Delivery of Physical, Virtual, and Mobile Applications
AdminStudio Suite powers an enterprise’s daily Application Readiness process for inventory, rationalization, packaging, planning, and compatibility testing of physical, virtual, and mobile applications, ensuring faster service delivery and predictable deployment.
Trusted by more than 10,000 organizations, AdminStudio Suite eliminates the need for multiple standalone tools and provides an integrated solution for teams ranging from a single MSI application packager to large distributed teams, reducing helpdesk calls and increasing user productivity by ensuring consistent and reliable deployments of physical, virtual, and mobile applications. Automation, integration with leading software distribution tools, and workflow capabilities help companies streamline day-to-day application packaging operations and reduce the time and cost of application virtualization, mobile application management, and Windows migrations.
AdminStudio Suite Products
AdminStudio provides enterprise IT teams with the most advanced application packaging tools to efficiently prepare reliable application packages for software deployment with a complete set of automated MSI packaging, customization, testing and reporting capabilities. Proven in benchmark tests to decrease application preparation time by up to 70%, AdminStudio hands off packages to leading software deployment tools.
AdminStudio Application Compatibility
AdminStudio Application Compatibility significantly reduces the time and effort involved in ongoing Windows, Internet Explorer and Windows Server migrations by automatically assessing and fixing application compatibility issues. Auto-resolution of 95% of installation-related issues helps simplify scoping and delivery of day-to-day applications requests, ongoing Windows migrations and desktop transformation projects.
AdminStudio Inventory and Rationalization
Application Readiness solutions help enterprises in the inventory, rationalization, packaging, planning, and delivery of physical, virtual, and mobile applications, ensuring faster service delivery and continuous and predictable deployment into increasingly complex computing environments.
AdminStudio Mobile enables centralized management of mobile apps with the same tools and processes used for physical and virtual applications. Test mobile apps for device and OS compatibility and report on the behavior, configuration and property settings of mobile applications to identify which apps require additional security assessment.
AdminStudio Virtualization prepares software for reliable application virtualization deployment with a complete set of virtualization compatibility testing, automated conversion, validation, editing and management reporting capabilities. With support for all leading virtual formats in a single tool, AdminStudio Virtualization fast tracks application virtualization and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) projects.
AdminStudio Virtual Desktop Assessment
AdminStudio Virtual Desktop Assessment monitors the behavior of computers, users and applications, and provides full visibility into your desktop environment to help you plan more effectively, minimize risk and reduce user-centric computing and desktop virtualization costs.
Workflow Manager, our workflow management software, helps enterprises efficiently manage the Application Readiness and Software License Optimization processes to streamline the procurement, preparation, deployment, and ongoing management of applications. Workflow Manager maximizes productivity of the IT team by automating change management, asset management, and other ITIL processes as part of the enterprise application lifecycle.
Free AdminStudio Trial | Search all AdminStudio Products»
Flexera Installation Solutions
NEW Flexera InstallShield 2015!
How the World Builds App-V Packages and MSI Installers for Windows Applications
InstallShield® is the world's leading Windows installation development solution. InstallShield is designed to enable development teams to be more agile, collaborative and flexible when building reliable InstallScript and Windows Installer (MSI) installations for PCs, servers, Web and virtual applications. InstallShield is the only software installer that can directly convert MSIs to Microsoft App-V virtual packages.
New opportunities and fast-paced change continue to pervade the technology marketplace. To keep up, application producers need to adapt quickly, get to market faster, and deliver a seamless, contemporary customer experience. The global de facto standard on more than 500 million PCs and servers, InstallShield is a strategic software installation development solution designed for traditional and agile development teams and their Windows and virtualized installation requirements. InstallShield includes automated tools to productize, install, and bundle software in application virtualization and traditional EXE and MSI formats.
Software customers are also adapting to the new technology landscape. To support this transition, InstallShield continues to invest in providing software developers with support for the latest desktop computing technologies, and unique solutions that simplify the deployment of web/server applications to cloud, virtual, and traditional environments.
Simplify virtual and cloud-based deployments
- Use multi-tier installation templates to deploy Web/server applications as a single cloud-ready package
- Deploy to hybrid cloud databases with Microsoft Azure SQL Database support
- Support enterprise application virtualization adoption by validating compatibility and creating Microsoft App-V packages
Most popular solution for Microsoft Windows and Visual Studio support
- Comprehensive support for Microsoft Windows 7 & 8.x and Windows 10 Insider Preview — the fast, easy way to build Windows installers
- Create installations directly within Microsoft Visual Studio
- Support enterprise customers with ISO 19770-2 software inventory tags, PowerShell scripting, and Sideloading of Windows Store Apps
Deliver a seamless customer user experience
- Create installers that match your company and product branding with InstallShield's Advanced UI editor
- Support continuous release processes by streaming the latest updates and patches at install time, ensuring users always install the latest version
- Localize installation text in 35 different languages
What's New in InstallShield 2015
- Windows 10 Ready — Confidently build installations that support the latest Windows releases, including Windows 10 Insider Preview, Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2. InstallShield can also build pure 64-bit MSIs to support Windows Server® Core configurations where WoW64 may be disabled.
- Microsoft® Visual Studio® Integration — Integrate InstallShield 2015 with the latest Visual Studio releases, including Visual Studio 2015 Preview. When integrated with Visual Studio and MSBuild, InstallShield can add project output groups to your installation and integrate into your source control and solution build process.
- Support Latest Microsoft Certificate Requirements — Be prepared for Microsoft’s signature requirements for 2016 with InstallShield’s new support for SHA-256 certificates and digests.
- Automation Interface for Advanced UI and Suite/Advanced UI Projects — Support continuous integration practices and reduce manual editing by leveraging automation scripts to add files and features, change installation properties, and initiate builds for InstallShield MSI, InstallScript, Advanced UI and Suite/Advanced UI projects.
Free InstallShield Trial | Search All InstallShield 2015 Products»
NEW Flexera InstallAnywhere 2015!
Create Multiplatform Installations from a Single Project File — Physical, Cloud, and Virtual Environments
InstallAnywhere is the leading multiplatform installation development solution for application producers who need to deliver a professional and consistent cross installation experience for physical, virtual and cloud environments. InstallAnywhere creates reliable installations for on-premises platforms — Windows, Linux, Apple, Solaris, AIX , HP-UX, and IBM — and enables you to take existing and new software products to a virtual and cloud infrastructure, and create Docker containers — all from a single InstallAnywhere project.
If you develop applications for multiple platforms in both on-premises and virtual environments, trying to manually create installations for each one is a time-consuming and error-prone process. It often leads to release delays and installation errors that frustrate end users and increase your support costs. For some, a lack of internal resources and skills may even prohibit them from taking advantage of the cloud and virtual environments, and emerging platforms such as Docker.
The first installation development solution to support the Docker open source platform, InstallAnywhere makes it easy for even the most novice multiplatform installation developer to create professional installation software for virtually any platform in both physical and virtual environments as well as container deployments. It is available in two editions: Professional and Premier.
Reduce software development time
- Build a multiplatform installation project in minutes with the Project Wizard and Advanced Designer — no coding needed
- Install software on multiple platforms and in both physical and virtual environments using one project file
- Create installers of your most complex applications with advanced customization and configuration options and accessibility support
Impress end users with customized installations
- Create installers that match your company and product branding using custom graphics, animation, and transparent images
- Automatically localize installing text in 31 different languages
- Give multiplatform installations the platform-specific functionality they need using extensive set of standard actions and custom code APIs
Simplify virtualization and cloud-based deployments
- Easily create cloud-ready virtual appliances to deploy multiplatform applications automatically to Amazon EC2
- Easily create enterprise-ready virtual appliances to deploy multiplatform applications automatically, OVF 1.1 Compliant
Build Docker images from any InstallAnywhere project*
- Automatically create Docker images and traditional installers from a single InstallAnywhere project
What's New in InstallAnywhere 2015
- ENHANCED! Create Java™-based Installations for Multiplatform Applications, including Windows® 10 — Save time by creating a single installation project to build installations for each of the platforms your applications support, including the latest updates from Windows®, Apple®, Linux®, Solaris®, HP-UX, AIX and IBM®. Easily support platform-specific installation requirements, read and set system environment variables, create aliases, install shortcuts and links, and manage Windows services and registry edits. Create 64-bit installations to install applications into Windows Server Core environments where the 32-bit subsystem has been disabled. (Premier and Professional Editions)
- NEW! Support Latest Microsoft® Certificate Requirements — Be prepared for 2016’s new signature requirements with support for SHA-256 certificates and digests. (Premier and Professional Editions)
- ENHANCED! Install Web Apps to Tomcat™ and WebSphere® — With just a few clicks, create installers that can securely deploy WAR and EAR files to Apache Tomcat and IBM® WebSphere. Built-in panels make it easy for the installing user to specify the web server's host name and credentials. When installing to WebSphere, the built-in panels additionally account for capturing the customer's SSL truststore and password, SOAP ports, and Administrative Security information. These variables are all predefined and could optionally be added to custom panels if preferred. (Premier Edition)
- ENHANCED! Create Installs that Connect to IBM DB2, Microsoft® SQL, and MySQL™ — Simplify development of installations for complex applications by ensuring your installations can easily connect to the leading database servers; IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL, and MySQL. Built-in panels give your users the ability to easily connect installations to their preferred database server. (Premier Edition)
- ENHANCED! Powerful Multiplatform Development Environment Support — Improve efficiency by creating installers from the same platform on which your Java or multiplatform application is coded, such as Windows 10, OS X 10.10 and popular Linux distributions. Efficiencies include an intuitive user interface for easier navigation, Merge Modules that enable you to reuse shared code across multiple InstallAnywhere projects, and a Java-based automation interface to script common tasks. InstallAnywhere helps enable customer compliance and license management by supporting the addition of ISO-19770-2 software identification tags during the installation build process. (Premier and Professional Editions)
- NEW! Build Docker Images from Any InstallAnywhere Project* — Increase your deployment options and simplify installation development by automatically creating both Docker images and traditional multiplatform installers from a single InstallAnywhere project:
- Easily search and pull images from public and private Docker repositories to build containers that run your distributed applications on any system or machine where Docker is supported — virtual, physical or cloud.
- When designing the Docker image, InstallAnywhere automatically creates Dockerfiles, easily customizable with your edits.
*Requires InstallAnywhere Premier Edition with Virtualization and Cloud
Free InstallAnywhere Trial | Search All InstallAnywhere 2015 Products»