We proudly support:
Search all Flexera Software products »
InstallShield & AdminStudio Software Installation and Application Readiness Solutions
Flexera Software provides products for software licensing, entitlement management, software packaging, software installation and software compliance. The company's product families, including InstallShield and AdminStudio, support software installation, software and application readiness, software license entitlement and software compliance.
Powering the Application Readiness Process for Desktop Transformation, Migrations to Windows 7 & 8, Virtualization and Cloud Computing
AdminStudio® Suite powers an enterprise's Application Readiness process, streamlining and accelerating migration to Windows 7 and 8, virtualization of desktop and server applications, mobile application management and day-to-day application packaging operations. It removes a major barrier to cloud adoption by automating the assessment, conversion and publishing of multiple virtual formats to both physical and cloud environments.
Its automation, integration with leading software distribution tools and workflow capabilities help companies streamline processes, leverage their investment in MSI packaged applications, publish physical and virtual software packages across hybrid environments from the client to the cloud and reduce the time and cost of application migration projects.
Trusted by more than 10,000 organizations, AdminStudio Suite eliminates the need for multiple standalone tools and provides an integrated solution for teams ranging from a single application packager to large distributed teams, reducing helpdesk calls and increasing user productivity by ensuring consistent and reliable application deployments.
AdminStudio Suite Products
AdminStudio provides enterprise IT teams, including the MSI packager, with the most advanced software packaging tools to efficiently prepare reliable packages for desktop and server application deployment with a complete set of automated MSI packaging, customization, testing and management reporting capabilities. AdminStudio is the foundation of AdminStudio Suite, which also includes the following add-on packs: Application Compatibility Pack to automate testing for Windows 7 and 8, Internet Explorer and Windows Server, Virtualization Pack for preparation and management of virtual packages and Mobile Pack for managing Apple iOS and Windows Store apps.
AdminStudio Application Compatibility Pack
AdminStudio Application Compatibility Pack significantly reduces the time and effort involved in a migration to Windows 7 or 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 and Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10 by automatically assessing and fixing application compatibility issues.
AdminStudio Mobile Pack
AdminStudio Mobile Pack enables centralized management of mobile apps with the same tools and processes used for physical and virtual applications, enabling you to more effectively meet user demands for access to business apps from mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
AdminStudio Virtualization Pack
AdminStudio Virtualization Pack provides enterprise IT teams the most advanced solution to efficiently prepare reliable virtual applications for deployment, with a complete set of compatibility testing, automated conversation, validation, editing, and management reporting capabilities.
AdminStudio Virtual Desktop Assessment
AdminStudio Virtual Desktop Assessment monitors the behavior of computers, users and applications, and provides full visibility into your desktop environment to help you plan more effectively, minimize risk and reduce user-centric computing and desktop virtualization costs.
Workflow Manager® is a Web-based process management tool to control application readiness processes like packaging, deployment, application virtualization and other desktop management processes.
Free AdminStudio Trial | Search all AdminStudio Products»
Flexera Installation Solutions
How the World Builds App-V Packages and MSI Installers for Windows Applications
InstallShield® is the world's leading Windows installation development solution. InstallShield is designed to enable development teams to be more agile, collaborative and flexible when building reliable InstallScript and Windows Installer (MSI) installations for PCs, servers, and Web applications. InstallShield is the only software installer that can directly convert MSIs to Microsoft App-V virtual packages.
New opportunities and fast-paced change continue to pervade the technology marketplace. To keep up, application producers need to adapt quickly, get to market faster, and deliver a seamless, contemporary customer experience. The global de facto standard on more than 500 million PCs and servers, InstallShield is a strategic software installation development solution designed for traditional and agile development teams and their Windows and virtualized installation requirements. InstallShield includes automated tools to productize, install, and bundle software in application virtualization and traditional EXE and MSI formats.
Software customers are also adapting to the new technology landscape. To support this transition, InstallShield continues to invest in providing software developers with support for the latest desktop computing technologies, and unique solutions that simplify the deployment of web/server applications to cloud, virtual, and traditional environments.
Simplify virtual and cloud-based deployments
- Use multi-tier installation templates to deploy web/server applications as a single cloud-ready package
- Deploy to hybrid cloud databases with Microsoft Azure SQL Database support
- Support enterprise application virtualization adoption by validating compatibility and creating Microsoft App-V packages
Most popular solution for Microsoft Windows and Visual Studio support
- Comprehensive support for Microsoft Windows 7 & 8.x the fast, easy way to build Windows installers
- Create installations directly within Microsoft Visual Studio
- Support enterprise customers with ISO 19770-2 software inventory tags, PowerShell scripting, and Sideloading of Windows Store Apps
Deliver a seamless customer user experience
- Create installers that match your company and product branding with InstallShield's Advanced UI editor
- Support continuous release processes by streaming the latest updates and patches at install time, ensuring users always install the latest version
- Localize installation text in 35 different languages
What's New in InstallShield 2014
- Install Web Applications to Microsoft® Azure™ and Microsoft IIS using Microsoft Web Deploy With new support for Microsoft Web Deploy, Suite/Advanced UI installations give your customers the flexibility to deploy web applications to their choice of infrastructure local machines, remote servers in the data center or Microsoft Azure in the cloud.
- Design DPI-Aware Installations All InstallShield project types are now DPI-aware, ensuring an optimized user experience when your customers install software on high DPI devices.
- Check for the Latest Setup Every Time an Installation is Run Suite/Advanced UI installations can automatically check for the latest version of a setup any time the installation is run, including from the installation’s maintenance mode, making it simpler for users to find, download, and install your latest product releases.
- Upgrade Multi-instance Installations Develop upgrades that can detect the presence of multiple instances of a product on target systems, providing end-users with options to select the instance to upgrade. Now supports both major and minor upgrades.
- Provision Virtual Machines from the InstallShield IDE for Testing Installations Reduce testing time and eliminate manual steps by automatically provisioning virtual machines: choose test image snapshots, power on virtual machines, and stage setups directly from the InstallShield IDE. Supports VMware® vSphere, VMware Workstation, and Microsoft Hyper-V®.
Free InstallShield Trial | Search All InstallShield 2014 Products»
Create multiplatform installations for physical, virtual and cloud environments
InstallAnywhere is the leading multiplatform installation development solution for application producers who need to deliver a professional and consistent installation experience for physical, virtual and cloud environments. From a single project file and build environment, InstallAnywhere creates reliable installations for on-premises platforms-Windows, Linux, Apple OS X, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, IBM iSeries-and enables you to take existing and new software products to a virtual and cloud infrastructure.
Reduce Software Development Time
InstallAnywhere enables even novice installation developers to create professional, customized setups for virtually any platform. It comes with a Project Wizard that helps you build an installation project that can install your software on multiple platforms. No matter how complex your application, InstallAnywhere gives you the tools to create reliable setups. It has powerful customization options, accessibility support, and advanced installation configuration options that make everything from simple projects to the most complex server software deployments manageable.
Impress End Users with Customized Installations
Installation is your customers' first impression of your product. Make it a great one with InstallAnywhere. You can use custom graphics, animation, and transparent images to create an installation experience that matches your software's branding. InstallAnywhere can automatically localize your installation text in 31 different languages.
What's New in InstallAnywhere 2013
Virtualization and the cloud continue to deliver a myriad benefits for both application producers and their customers. To accommodate both existing and emerging environments, producers must continue to support the physical configurations that customers still need and want, while delivering applications as cloud-based offerings.
Simplify Deployment of Web/Server Applications Traditional, Virtual and Cloud Infrastructures
- Create Pure 64-Bit Installations Support Windows Server Core in the modern data center by creating pure 64-bit installations for Windows Servers that have disabled the 32-bit subsystem
- Build Multi-Tier Virtual Appliances Simplify evaluations and production deployments of multi-tier applications by bundling several virtual machines into a single enterprise-ready virtual appliance
- Streamline Virtual Appliance Builds Build faster and easier by creating virtual appliances directly from existing virtual machines
- Support Emerging Technologies Build 64-bit virtual applications
- Smoother Navigation with Updated User Interface More intuitive navigation with consolidated views and inline help
Support for the Latest Editions of Windows, Apple, Linux and Virtual Appliances
- Apple OS X
- Support for Java 7 on Apple OS X 10.8
- Microsoft Windows
- Support for Windows 8.1 and Server 2012
- Support for Windows services (new to
- Support for Windows UAC (new to
InstallAnywhere Professional Edition)
- Windows Digital Signatures-save time and
securely deliver your application by digitally
signing your installation at build time
- Virtual Appliances platform support
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- SUSE Enterprise Linux
Free InstallAnywhere Trial | Search All InstallAnywhere 2013 Products»