InstallShield & AdminStudio Software Installation and Application Readiness Solutions
Flexera Software provides products for software licensing, entitlement management, software packaging, software in0stallation and software compliance. The company’s product families, including InstallShield and AdminStudio, support software installation, software and application readiness, software license entitlement and software compliance.
Software Vulnerability Manager
Your Complete SecOps Platform
Software Vulnerability Manager empowers IT Security and IT Operations with intelligence to continuously track, identify and remediate vulnerable applications – before exploitation leads to costly breaches. It enables SecOps initiatives by providing verified intelligence by Secunia Research, timely vulnerability advisories, accurate assessment and security patches, all in a single platform. This approach effectively reduces the attack surface for cybercriminals by accelerating identification of vulnerable applications, driving prioritization and reducing time to mitigation.
Keeping Applications at the Ready
Updates. New releases. New apps. Windows 10 migrations. Virtualization. Flexera AdminStudio makes short work of these and other application deployment chores. More than a packaging tool, AdminStudio arms your IT team with a complete application readiness solution. So you can identify and mitigate issues before pulling the deploy trigger. No more surprises.
With Flexera’s AdminStudio, you can:
- Improve service quality and streamline service delivery
- Decrease risk and embrace new technologies faster
- Eliminate mobile application security and compatibility concerns
- Reliably prepare and deploy application virtualization formats
- Integrate seamlessly with leading software deployment systems
- Simplify and unify application management with standardized processes
- Boost efficiency with a central application repository
- Identify application packaging issues in minutes instead of days
AdminStudio is available in the following editions:
- Enterprise- For IT organizations seeking an advanced application packaging solution available to centrally manage and prepare applications for reliable software deployment. Try it now!
- Professional- Filled with automated tools that make virtual application, compatibility testing for Windows, MAC, Android, and MSI packaging, easy, allowing administrators to prepare reliable, tested MSIs for conflict-free deployment to any Windows OS.
- Standard- Provides a cost-effective way for virtual application and MSI software package creators to migrate applications to Windows Installer and gives control over MSI packaging, customization and distribution activities.
Flexera InstallShield 2018
How the World Builds MSI and EXE Installers and UWP and WSA Packages for Windows Applications
InstallShield provides simpler, cleaner installs, upgrades and uninstalls with Universal Windows Platform support. Delivering a seamless customer user experience, InstallShield is the most popular solution for Microsoft Windows and Visual Studio support. By using InstallShield, you can simplify virtual and cloud-based deployments and protect your projects from OSS vulnerabilities.
As open source software takes up a larger share of your component list, InstallShield helps you mitigate the risks of OSS code with a quick scan of your project. With InstallShield, you’ll adapt to industry changes quickly to get to market faster, deliver an engaging customer experience, and know the vulnerability of your project’s OSS components before you ship. The result? Productivity: up. Extra scripting/coding/rework: way down.
What’s New in InstallShield 2018
- Open Source Software Detection and Risk Assessment
- Windows Installer (MSI) Installations
- Custom Bootstrappers to Bundle Universal Windows
Flexera InstallAnywhere 2018
Deliver Professional and Reliable Multiplatform Installations
InstallAnywhere is the leading installation development solution for application producers. Deliver a professional and consistent multiplatform installation experience for physical, virtual and cloud environments. Create reliable installations for on-premises platforms – Windows, Linux, Apple, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and IBM. Take existing and new software products to a virtual and cloud infrastructure and create Docker containers—all from a single InstallAnywhere project.
InstallAnywhere makes it easy for developers to create professional installation software for any platform in physical and virtual environments as well as container deployments. Increase your deployment options and simplify installations by automatically creating both Docker images and traditional multiplatform installers from a single InstallAnywhere project.
As open source software takes up a larger share of your component list, InstallAnywhere helps you mitigate the risks of OSS code with a quick scan of your project.
With InstallAnywhere, you’ll adapt to industry changes quickly, get to market faster and deliver an engaging customer experience. And know the vulnerability of your project’s OSS components before you ship.