Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019
Intel® Parallel Studio XE boosts application performance from enterprise to cloud, and HPC to AI, and empowers developers to deliver fast, scalable, reliable parallel code with less effort. This comprehensive tool suite addresses the needs of software developers and domain specialists who need to get the most performance out of today’s and future Intel® platforms.
Includes Intel® C++ and Fortran compilers, performance libraries, and performance-optimized Python*.View Products
Includes the Composer Edition, plus performance profiling, a memory and thread debugger, and design tools to simplify adding threading and vectorization.View Products
Includes the Professional Edition, plus an MPI library, MPI profiling and error-checking tools, and an advanced cluster diagnostic expert system in a tool.View Products
Intel® VTune Amplifier 2019
Collect a Wide Range of Performance Data
- See more data. CPU, FPU, GPU, threading, memory access, and more.
- Get fast answers. Easy analysis turns data into insights.
- Create faster code. Tune with accurate data and low overhead.
- Simplify your workflow with both local and remote collection and a command line/graphical interface.
You also get priority support. Connect directly to Intel engineers for confidential answers to your technical questions, access older versions of the products, and receive free updates for a year (paid license required).
What’s New for 2019
- New, streamlined tuning workflow and simplified setup.
- New Platform Profiler that provides longer data collection to find hardware configuration issues and poorly tuned workloads.
- Application Performance Snapshot (Linux only) adds utilization of logical versus physical cores, pause and resume, and integration with Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector.
- JIT profiling on LLVM* or HHVM* PHP servers.
- Java* analysis on OpenJDK 9 and Oracle* JDK 9.
- .NET support on Linux* and Hyper-V* support on Windows* 10.
- Storage Performance Development Kit (SPDK) and Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) polling analysis.
Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library
The Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (Intel® DAAL ) is designed to help software developers reduce the time it takes to develop their applications and delivery them with maximum performance. Intel® DAAL helps you make better predictions — faster, and analyze larger data sets with the available compute resources at hand. Intel® DAAL is updated to take advantage of next-generation processors even before they are available.
- Delivers high application performance across spectrum of Intel®-architecture devices
- Speeds time-to-value through data source and environment integration