Many products may be returned within 30 days of purchase subject to certain rules and conditions. Our policies are outlined below.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE POLICIES WILL RESULT IN THE RETURNED GOODS BEING REFUSED.
Customers are permitted to return products within 30 days provided the following:
- The item(s) must be unused and in resalable condition (i.e., unbroken disk seal, undamaged packaging, complete reference material).
- A valid Return Material Authorization Number (RMA#) is displayed on the outside of the return shipping carton. An RMA number may be obtained by contacting a Lifeboat Distribution representative.
- Prior approval and a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA#) are required to return a product — no exceptions.
- Call Customer Service during normal business hours for an RMA #.
- Have your account, invoice or order number, item number, and any applicable serial numbers available when you call.
- Lifeboat will provide the RMA# and the address to which the items must be returned.
- Damaged or defective product must be reported within 15 days of the invoice date for credit, replacement, or repair at our discretion.
- Returns for any other reason must be requested within 30 days of the invoice date and are subject to a 15% restocking charge. Restocking fees will be applied against credit issued by Lifeboat.
- Once the RMA# has been obtained, the item(s) must be packed securely in a sturdy external shipping carton, with a copy of the original packing list if available.
- The RMA# assigned by Lifeboat's Customer Service Department must be marked clearly on the return label placed on the outside of the shipping carton.
- The package should be returned to the address provided by Lifeboat Distribution.
Prompt credit, less the restocking fee, will be issued for all acceptable, pre-authorized returns.
Please Note: If the above criteria are not satisfactorily met, Lifeboat Distribution reserves the right to send the merchandise back to the customer.